- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The lake, which has an elevation of 1193 m above sea level, has an area of 47 km2 and a depth of 185 m.
This freshwater tectonic lake is surrounded by wooded hills, rocky terrain and small alluvial plains. The lake and the area surrounding it contain magnesite. Its white beach is one of the two places in the world resembling the rock components of planet Mars.
Lake Salda, which is situated 64 km west of city centre of Burdur, is only 4 km away from Yesilova district. In 1989, Lake Salda and the area surrounding it, and in 1982 some quarters of Salda were declared as first degree and second degree protected areas respectively.
The calcium terraces referred to as Pamukkale which implies 'cotton castle' in Turkish languages due to their look. Pamukkale could be a district of Denizli Province that is almost about 230 kilometre far from city. It's called one in every of the oldest thermal cities within the world.
Pamukkale's thermal waters (about thirty degrees) are forever attracted its guests with its beauty and health functions for hundreds of years. The thermal water of Pamukkale heals some sicknesses like heart diseases, rheumatism, digestion, respiration, circulation, and skin diseases. The area is on the list of UN agency heritage. Pamukkale is visited by many tourists from everywhere the planet once a year.
Do not miss seeing this distinctive attraction of Turkey while your vacation in Anatalya city and be a part of our Pamukkale one day tour from Antalya.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Antalya
- Breakfast break
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Drive towards Pamukkale over Denizli city
- Arrival in Pamukkale and visiting the Salda Lake
- Visiting the Salda Lake.
- Return trip towards Tavas town
- Visit a carpet loom
- Dinner time
- Return trip towards Antalya over the Taurus mountain
- Transfer back to hotels ( about 21:30)
- We pick up our guests from all hotels and apartments in Antalya, Lara, Kundu, Belek, and Kemer
- It is allowed to swim and walk in the Pamukkale terraces.
- The price of our Pamukkale one day tour from Antalya includes a full package, you will just pay extra for drinks optionally. So you will not be surprised for paying anything else on the tour.
- Looking, walking, and taking photos at the Cleopatra pool and Redwater are free of charge. Just swimming in the pool is an optional extra.
- Guidance (English, German, Polish, Russian)
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale terraces and Hierapolis antique city
- Breakfast (You can ask for a breakfast package from your hotel reception)
- Swimming in Cleopatra’s pool (8€) and Redwater (8€)
No Details Found