Pamukkale day trip from Izmir offers a visit to a scenic UNESCO world heritage site of Pamukkale from Antalya. Famous with the name of “Cotton Castle” the Pamukkale have cascading snow-white terraced cliffs creating a magical yet mysterious environment. Aphrodisias was a…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pamukkale day trip from Izmir offers a visit to a scenic UNESCO world heritage site of Pamukkale from Antalya. Famous with the name of “Cotton Castle” the Pamukkale have cascading snow-white terraced cliffs creating a magical yet mysterious environment.
Aphrodisias was a minor ancient Greek Hellenistic city in western Anatolia, Turkey, in the old Caria cultural zone. It lies roughly 100 kilometres east/inland from the Aegean Sea shore and 230 kilometres southeast of zmir, near the contemporary hamlet of Geyre.
If you love historical places , this tour is for you.
We will pick you from hotel at 7:00, and you to you Afrodisias.
Aphrodisias was named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, who had a worship figure here called Aphrodite of Aphrodisias.
What we are going to visit here :
- Afrodisias Museum ( 45 minutes )
- Tetrapylon ( 15 minutes)
- Temple of Aphrodit ( 15 minutes )
- Stadium ( 15 minutes)
- Odeon ( 15 minutes )
- Hadrian Bath (15 minutes)
- Theathre ( 15 minutes)
- Sebasteion ( 15 minutes )
- Maske Ve Girland Frizi ( 15 minutes )
- Agora ( 15 minutes )
Then, we will stop for lunch. ( 1 hour )
After the lunch, we will move to Pamukkale ( Hieropolis).
Hierapolis was an ancient Greek city in classical Phrygia, southwestern Anatolia, built on hot springs. Its ruins, which are located near modern-day Pamukkale in Turkey, now house an archaeological museum that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Tomb of Philip the Apostle is located on the site.
What We See Here: ( 150 Minutes )
- Travertines ( 45 minutes )
- Hieropolis Archeologhy Museum ( 15 minutes )
- Hieropolis Ancient Pool( 30 minutes )
- Ancient Theathre ( 30 minutes)
- Temple of Apollo ( 10 minutes )
- Streets and Gates ( 20 minutes )
At the End of Tour, We will drop you your hotel at 21:00.
İzmir – Aphrodisias : (3 hours)
Aphrodisias : (3 hours)
Lunch : (1 hour)
Afrodisias - Pamukkale : (1 hour 30 minutes)
Pamukkale ( Hieropolis) : (2 hours 30 Minutes)
Pamukkale – İzmir : (3 hours)
Total Duration Of Tour: 14 hours
Durations shows average times
- English speaking professional tour guide
- A/C vehicle
- All the entrance fees
- 18% VAT
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
- Everything which is not particularly mentioned in including section
- Ancient Pool Entrance Fee ( 50 Turkish Liras )
- Archeology Museum Entrance Fee ( 10 Turkish Liras )
No Details Found