Pamukkale day trip from Antalya offers a visit to a scenic UNESCO world heritage site of Pamukkale from Antalya. Famous with the name of “Cotton Castle” the Pamukkale have cascading snow-white terraced cliffs creating a magical yet mysterious environment. To…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Pamukkale day trip from Antalya offers a visit to a scenic UNESCO world heritage site of Pamukkale from Antalya. Famous with the name of “Cotton Castle” the Pamukkale have cascading snow-white terraced cliffs creating a magical yet mysterious environment. To explore the ancient sites of Hierapolis the group will reach the top of the hill. Stretch from the Eastern Roman Empire to the Attalid King the historical site have so much to wonder about and to learn about the life of centuries-old civilizations.
Visit necessary sites in Turkey’s interior on a full-day tour from port. Your guide takes care of the minor details so you’ll be able to make the most of the time at Pamukkale hot springs and also the ancient town of Hierapolis. Soak in natural hot springs, and find out about ancient Roman sites from your guide on a tour that has buffet lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Pamukkale one day tour from Antalya city could be a culture and nature day tour to the traditional town of Hierapolis and Pamukkale’s world-famous travertines. (Calcium terraces).
The calcium terraces referred to as Pamukkale which implies 'cotton castle' in Turkish languages due to their look. Pamukkale could be a district of Denizli Province that is almost about 230 kilometre far from city. It's called one in every of the oldest thermal cities within the world.
Pamukkale's thermal waters (about thirty degrees) are forever attracted its guests with its beauty and health functions for hundreds of years. The thermal water of Pamukkale heals some sicknesses like heart diseases, rheumatism, digestion, respiration, circulation, and skin diseases. The area is on the list of UN agency heritage. Pamukkale is visited by many tourists from everywhere the planet once a year.
Do not miss seeing this distinctive attraction of Turkey while your vacation in Anatalya city and be a part of our Pamukkale one day tour from Antalya.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Antalya
- Breakfast break
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Drive towards Pamukkale over Denizli city
- Arrival in Pamukkale and visiting the limestone terraces
- Visiting the ancient city of Hierapolis and the necropolis
- Return trip towards Tavas town
- Visit a carpet loom
- Dinner time
- Return trip towards Antalya over the Taurus mountain
- Transfer back to hotels ( about 21:30)
- We pick up our guests from all hotels and apartments in Antalya, Lara, Kundu, Belek, and Kemer
- It is allowed to swim and walk in the Pamukkale terraces.
- The price of our Pamukkale one day tour from Antalya includes a full package, you will just pay extra for drinks optionally. So you will not be surprised for paying anything else on the tour.
- Looking, walking, and taking photos at the Cleopatra pool and Redwater are free of charge. Just swimming in the pool is an optional extra.
- Guidance (English, German, Polish, Russian)
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale terraces and Hierapolis antique city
- Breakfast (You can ask for a breakfast package from your hotel reception)
- Swimming in Cleopatra’s pool (8€) and Redwater (8€)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found