- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Take a step back in time and learn about Sogut’s fascinating history. Follow in the footsteps of Ertugrul Gazi, our great hero. This is a must-see for lovers of Ertugrul: Resurrection, a smash-hit Netflix series compared to Game of Thrones.
Join us as we travel back in time to bring this significant piece of Ottoman history to life.
The Tour is a Full Day Tour and Includes a Visit To :
- 06: 00 — 06: 15 Am Pick up from your hotels or Apartments
- 08: 45 – 09: 10 Am Breakfast ( Typical Turkish Breakfast by the view of the river of Sakarya )
- 11: 15 Am The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
- 11: 30 Am Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik
- 11: 45 Am Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
- 13: 00 Pm The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
- 13: 20 Pm Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine
- 13: 30 – 14: 00 Pm Shopping and Dress like Alp and Hatun Costumes and Free Time
- 14: 30 Pm – 14: 45 Pm Lunch ( Typical Turkish Restaurant )
- 15: 30 Pm Turgut Alp Shrine in Inegol OR Panorama 1326 Museum in Bursa
- 17: 00 Pm Drive to Bursa
- 17: 45 Pm Visit The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
- 18:00 Pm Shopping before going back to ISTANBUL
- 18: 30 Pm Drive to Istanbul
- 20: 00 Pm We will use the most expensive bridge called Osmangazi Koprusu
- 21: 15 Pm While we reach Asia Side we will use Avrasya Tunnel under the Marmara Sea or Bosphorus Bridge it depends on the traffic.
- 21: 20 Pm Drive back to the hotels so finishing around 22:00 Pm
PS: We will drive moreless 650 KM, which is 410 Miles + Osmangazi Bridge and Avrasya Tunnel …
All Areas are tranquil havens featuring naturally beautiful surroundings. Some places are untouched and as they were when our hero walked through them.
Our friendly knowledgeable tour guides will be on hand to make sure this tour is an informative and memorable one. They will help you transport back in time so you can relive history and will give you plenty of opportunities to take snaps to treasure your time with us or ask any questions you may have.
- Lunch with Drinks
- All Entrance Fees Guidance Service In English
- Toll Road
- Parking Fee
- Drinks on the way
- Osmangazi Bridge
- Avrasya Tunnel or Bosphorus Bridge it depends on the traffic
- Pick up from the Hotel and Drop Back to the Hotel
- Photo Shooting
- Hatun Dress
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found