Bodrum Dalyan Tour is one of the popular daily tours from bodrum in recent years. With the Bodrum Dalyan tour, you can have a different experience on your holiday, enjoy the views of the Dalyan river and King Tombs with infantry…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bodrum Dalyan Tour is one of the popular daily tours from bodrum in recent years. With the Bodrum Dalyan tour, you can have a different experience on your holiday, enjoy the views of the Dalyan river and King Tombs with infantry boats, swim in the famous Iztuzu Beach (Turtle Beach), and reward yourself in the famous mud bath.
Dalyan is a magnificent ancient city and popular holiday resorts in turkey, and it is located approximately 190 km southeast of Bodrum. It is also the meeting point of the sea and lake.
Dalyan is famous for its unique nature, reeds, rock tombs, ancient city ruins, mud baths, thermal springs, and Turtle Beach, the breeding ground of sea turtles named Caretta Caretta.
You can see these beauties by participating in our daily tours from Bodrum to Dalyan, by doing a different activity on your Bodrum vacation.
- 05:30 – 06:50 Departure from your hotel in Bodrum (Pick up time is changeable according to your hotel location.)
- 07:00 Departure from Bodrum
- 08:30 Breakfast Break
- 10:30 Arrival to Dalyan City Center & Start to trip by wooden boat on the river
- 11:00 Visit the Dalyan Mud Bath
- 12:30 Lunch Break at a local restaurant by the riverside
- 14:00 Visit to Iztuzu Beach (Turtle Beach) & free time for swimming
- 15:30 Show off the Caunos Rock Tombs
- 16:00 Departure from Dalyan to Bodrum
- 17:30 Refreshment Break
- 19:00 Arrival at Bodrum
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found