- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Take a step back in time and learn about Sogut’s fascinating past. Follow in the footsteps of Ertugrul Gazi, our great hero. This is a must-see for lovers of Ertugrul: Resurrection, a big hit Netflix series
Join us as we go back in time to bring this crucial piece of Ottoman history to life.
Don’t put it off any longer, make a reservation today.
The Tour is a Full Day Tour and Includes a Visit To :
- 06 : 00 — 06 : 15 Am Pick up from your hotels
- 08: 45 – 09: 10 Am Breakfast ( Typical Turkish Breakfast by the view of river of Sakarya )
- 11: 15 Am The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
- 11: 30 Am Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik
- 11: 45 Am Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
- 13: 00 Pm The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
- 13: 20 Pm Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine
- 13 : 30 – 14 : 00 Pm Shopping and Dress like Alp and Hatun Costumes and Free Time
- 14: 30 Pm – 14: 45 Pm Lunch ( Typical Turkish Restaurant )
- 15 : 30 Pm Turgut Alp Shrine in Inegol OR Panorama 1326 Museum in Bursa
- 17: 00 Pm Drive to Bursa
- 17 : 45 Pm Visit The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
- 18 : 30 Pm Drive to Istanbul
- 20 : 00 Pm We will use the most expensive bridge called Osmangazi Koprusu
- 21: 15 Pm While we reach Asia Side we will use Avrasya Tunnel under the Marmara Sea or Bosphorus Bridge it depends on the traffic ..
- 21: 20 Pm Drive back to the hotels so finishing around 22:00 Pm
All of the areas are a peaceful sanctuary surrounded by natural beauty. Some areas have remained unchanged since our hero passed through them.
Our knowledgeable tour guides will ensure that this trip is both educational and memorable. They will assist you in travelling back in time to relive history and will provide you with several opportunities to take photographs to remember your stay with us or to ask any questions you may have.
- Lunch with Drinks
- All Entrance Fees
- Guidance Service in English
- Toll Road Parking Fee
- Drinks on the way
- Osmangazi Bridge
- Avrasya Tunnel
- Pick up from the Hotel and Drop Back to the hotel
- Photo Shooting with the Alps or Hatun Dress
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found