Step back in time and enrich yourself with the rich history of Sogut .. Walk in the foot steps of our great hero Ertugrul Gazi. This is a must for any fans of the smash hit Netflix series Ertugrul : Resurrection thought as being on par with Game of Thrones.
- 06 : 00 — 06 : 15 Am Pick up from your hotels
- 08: 45 – 09: 10 Am Breakfast ( Typical Turkish Breakfast by the view of river of Sakarya )
- 11: 15 Am The Tomb of Edebali Master of Ertugrul and Osman Ghazi
- 11: 30 Am Orhan Gazi Mosque in Bilecik
- 11: 45 Am Timeline of Ottoman Museum in Bilecik
- 13: 00 Pm The Tomb of Ertugrul in Sogut
- 13: 20 Pm Alp’s Mezaar in Ertugrul Shrine
- 13 : 30 – 14 : 00 Pm Shopping and Dress like Alp and Hatun Costumes and Free Time
- 14: 30 Pm – 14: 45 Pm Lunch ( Typical Turkish Restaurant )
- 15 : 30 Pm Turgut Alp Shrine in Inegol OR Panorama 1326 Museum in Bursa
- 17: 00 Pm Drive to Bursa
- 17 : 45 Pm Visit The Tombs of Osman and Orhan Gazi Key Figures in Ottoman History in Bursa
- 18 : 30 Pm Drive to Istanbul
- 20 : 00 Pm We will use the most expensive bridge called Osmangazi Koprusu
- 21: 15 Pm While we reach Asia Side we will use Avrasya Tunnel under the Marmara Sea or Bosphorus Bridge it depends on the traffic ..
- 21: 20 Pm Drive back to the hotels so finishing around 22:00 Pm
Breakfast, Lunch with Drinks All Entrance Fees Guidance Service in English, Toll Road Parking Fee, Drinks on the way , Osman Gazi Bridge, Avrasya Tunnel, Pick up from the Hotel and Drop Back to the hotel
Any Thing Not Mention In This Section.