Ayder Plateau is quite possibly the most alluring tourist locations and if you get the opportunity to visit there, you should see it once in your life time.
This tour shows you the magnificence of the Ayder plateau while likewise permitting you to appreciate some adrenaline-filled energy with rafting and zip lines.
- You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 in the morning and then we will start our Ayder tour.
- Along the route, we first have the opportunity to see the aisles where the famous Sürmene Knives are exhibited, then we enjoy the coolness created by the Eskitoğlu waterfall, which pours in two levels from an altitude of about 80 meters just before entering the city of Rize and is only 500 meters away from the sea.
- After a small photo break, we take a break at the famous Rize cloth factory. We will then visit the workshop where the products are made.We find the opportunity to shop from products. After our break, we give a tea and photo break in the Rafting area on Fırtına Creek.
- Our guests can participate in the Zip-line activity, where they can cross over the stream and come across the rope.
- Finally, you come out to Ayder from the nature that offers us all shades of green and after the photo shooting in the Gelintulu waterfall, you can park our vehicle in front of the restaurant and enjoy your meal with Ayderin and the view in your free time until 17:00.
- Transportation by private tour vehicle
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Sürmene knife section (Shopping)
- Museum and Ruins Entrance (fees)
- Zipline & Rafting